St Mary's College Kent Hall
Kent Hall, built in 1941 and renovated in 1968, represents a major undertaking by St. Mary's College to transform a former gymnasium into a flagship classroom building for the departments of history and social science. State-of-the-art classrooms, computer lab, wet lab and faculty offices celebrate magnificent water views while new entrances and circulation systems engage the rest of campus. Due to St. Mary's City's designation as a National Historic Landmark, changes to Kent Hall and its surroundings required careful analysis and treatment.
|Cho Benn Holback + Associates > Projects > Archive > Educational > Classroom Buildings + Labs > St Mary's College Kent Hall